By Anna Grimal
€ 159.10 – € 501.05
Our products have a thickness 150g / m2 which it allows them to hide small wall imperfections.
The paper does not shrink or dilated. It can be easily and accurately cut. The joints between the papers are invisible. It can be removed without soaking.
Our wall murals and vinyls are printed on high definition images, so the printed image will not be pixelated or blurred.
Our products are not flammable. Certified fire retardant on request.
Our catalog contains designs that you can only find in our store.
It does not contain harmful substances and it’s also biodegradable.
5€ of the delivery.
She is Anna Grimal, she’s illustrator, she was born in 1985 in Girona. She competed a degree in Art and Design and a training cycle illustration at the Massana School (Barcelona). She also has been six months in Ghent ( Belgium) at Hogeschool Gent. She received an award for visual communication of 2006 issued by the company Arjowiggins.
The mural, a spatula to install it and the instructions of placement.
Our wall paper does not contain PVC. It’s printed by inks of latex so the impressions are odourless. Easy to place, it comes already stuck. To install it and to withdraw it only needs water.
Method of cleanliness: Clean softly with a dry cloth.
Suggested use: To apply in flat surfaces (walls, doors…).
Maximum width of a unit of paper: 100 cm. If the size is superior to the maximum width of the material, the whole printed product will consist of several units of equal size.
The wall must be clean, dry, in good structural conditions, as well as free of mildew, spots, and free of irregularities, in order to achieve the best installation.
APPLY IN DRYWALL
To get the best results, apply on a surface of the wall, before painted with priming and latex painting latex. *
* NOTE: This is typical of new construction, a surface of the wall that has painted with a single priming or satin or sheen painting is acceptable.
The surface of the wall must be clean, soft and free of residues or pollutants.
TO APPLY ON PAINTING
The walls must be clean, soft and free of irregularities. Verify the surface of the wall to determine the condition of the adhesion of the painting. If the painting is old, it is damaged, or scales off, is very advisable to condition it before placing the paper.
TO APPLY ON A WALL THAT BEFORE WAS COVERED WITH PAPER WALL
Any paper of the old remaining wall must be withdrawn, as well as the old adhesive (to extract it by some specialized product). The priming is applied to the surface of the wall when it is clean, smooth and free of the ancient adhesive.
TO APPLY ON PANELS
The grooves must be refilled to achieve a smooth surface. Once let’s have the smooth wall, it will have cover with a priming that favors the adhesion.
TO APPLY ON A WALL THAT IS ALREADY COVERED WITH WALL PAPER
This option is not recommended.
1. To cover the soil of in front of the wall with plastic to be able to place the rolls of paper before applying them on the wall. The soil has to be clean in order that the paper does not get dirty.
2. In the package there will be a document with the units of the printed paper, and in the non-printed face of every roll there will be the numeration of each one.
3. Develop the first roll with the printed face orientated down.
4. Use a spray with water to wet abundant the not printed side of the paper.
5. Once the paper is wet, fold the paper in two and leave it to rest for 1 minute in order that the glue reacts (avoid to wrinkle the paper, just fold it).
NOTE: This product expands lightly with the wet one; to obtain better results, dip and reserve every panel the same quantity of time.
6. Open the half top of the roll, leaving the low still folded half, and proceed to place the paper on the wall.
7. Once satisfied with the initial position, open the low part and place the rest.
8. Using the soft part of our spatula or a humid sponge, smooth down and towards out. Smooth gently, though not to spoil the paper, better strong alder-tree plantation and fewer times than soft alder-tree plantation and many.
Advice: If there appear smaller bubbles of 24mm of diameter apro., they will vanish when the paper dries off. You must allow that they should dry off alone.
9. To continue with the following roll, to repeat the process. The rolls are placed by one overlap of 1cm approximately. To smooth the union to press the zone of union lightly with a soft cloth without marking. Overlap it will help to align the print correctly.
Corners: If one proceeds, to apply before a cap of tail of dispersion in the zone of corner to guarantee a major adherence to the same one.