HOW TO APPLY WALL MURAL
OUR WALL PAPER IS PREPASTED-REQUIRING ONLY WATER TO ACTIVATE
THE GLUE-AND IS DESIGNED FOR EASY APPLICATION AND CLEAN REMOVAL.
1. PREPARE THE WALL
The wall suface should be clean, dry, structurally sound and free of mildew, grease. or other stains, and free of irregularities in order to achieve the best hanging performance and complete removal when redecorating.
TO APPLY ON DRYWALL
For best results, apply to a wall surface that has been painted with one coat of builder’s primer and one coat of latex paint. *
* NOTE: this is typical of new construction, a wall surface that has been painted with a single coat of primer or a coat of satin or gloss paint is acceptable.
The wall surface should be clean, smooth, and free of debris or contaminants.
TO APPLY OVER PAINT
Painted walls should be primed, smooth, and free from debris. Check the wall surface to determine the condition of the paint adhesion. If the paint is old, damaged, or flaking, priming is highly recommended.
TO APPLY TO A WALL PREVIOUSLY COVERED WITH WALL PAPER
Any old wall paper remaining should be removed as well as the old adhesive (remove by sanding or using adhesive remover). Primer should be applied to the wall surface that is clean, smooth, and free of the old adhesive.
TO APPLY OVER PANELING
Any grooves should be filled to achieve a smooth surface, then covered with an adhesion-promoting primer.
TO APPLY TO A WALL CURRENTLY COVERED WITH WALL PAPER
2. APPLY THE WALLPAPER
Follow these step-by-step instructions.
1. Loosely roll the printed wall paper with the printed side facing ing.
2. Completely submerge the rolled wall paper in water (in a wall paper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive or use a spray water and wet a lot the paper.
3. Remove the roll by pulling the leading edfe out of the tray slowly, glue-side up.
4. “Book” the wall paper by laying it on the floor flue-side up, than folding the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing the paper when booking).
NOTE: this product expands slightly in water, for best results, soak and book each panel the same amount of time.
5. Unfold the top half of the wall paper, leaving the botton half of the wall paper booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the top of the wall paper on the wall.
6. Once satisfied with the initial positioning, unfold the wall paper exposing the remaining glue surface.
7. Using a damp sponge, smooth downward and outward.
8. It is recommended to overlap seams 1 cm.
TIP: Do not over smooth-bubbles smaller that the size of a U.S. Quarter (about 24 mm in diameter) will dissipate as the wall covering sets.
HOW TO APPLY VINYLS
IN THIS MANUAL WE EXPLAIN HOW TO INSTALL THE VINYL TO YOUR WALLS
Install from left to right. First take the vinyl on the left side. Place the left-hand corner of the panel so that it lines up perfectly with the left-hand corner of the wall.
Use the application tool to press the vinyl to the surface of the wall. Start from left to right. Press down on the vinyl with the red-side of the tool.
3. TAKE A PHOTO
Love what you see? Take a photo! We would love to see the space what you have created!
Upload or send us your makeover picture! If it’s okay with you, we’d like to show it on our website!